Ezcap 334 4K 60fps HDR 1080p 240fps PC Live Streaming Box HDMI Loop , 4K 30 Pcle Video Capture Card Video Record w/ Line In Out
ezcap334 Live Gamer Ultra PCIe series capture card is born for professional gamers. Compared with the USB capture card, the advantages are self-evident. Install it firmly, fix it in the PCIE slot and fix the capture card with the chassis tightly with screws. Super speed and bandwidth, up to 5000Gbps/S. Provide stable and redundant current. It is the first choice for experts.
– 4Kp60 HDR, 1080p240 and 1440p144 HDMI input and pass-through.
– 1080p120, 4Kp30 and 1440p60 recording and Live Streaming.
– RGB real color video format up to 1080p30.
– Latency less than 50ms.
– UVC standard, manual driver installation is not needed.
– Supports most of third party video capture softwares.
– PCIe Gen2 super fast speed.
– With Line In and Line Out audio ports.
– With mixing slow flashing indicator.
For 4Kp30 or 1080p120 recording:
– Intel Core i5-6XXX / AMD Ryzen 3 XXX or above
– NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD RX 5700 or above
– 8 GB*
For 1080p60 recording：
– Intel Core i5-3330 or above (i7-3770 recommended)
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 / AMD Radeon R7 250X or above
– 4 GB
* RAM must be DDR4 2400 or above
Mac system requirement:
Mac Pro, MacOS X High Sierra 10.15 and above, PCI-E X1slot
– Interface: PCIe Gen2 X1
– Video Input / Output: HDMI 2.0
– Audio Input: HDMI, 3.5mm RTS audio line in
– Audio Output: HDMI, 3.5mm RTS audio line out
– Max. HDMI Pass-Through: 2160p60 HDR, 1440p144, 1080p240
– Max. Recording: 1080p120, 2160p30, 1440p60
– Supported Resolution: 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p
– Output Video Format: YUY2, NV12, RGB
– Recording Resolution and Max FPS: 3840×2160 – NV12/30; 2560×1440 – NV12/60, YUY/50; 1920×1080 – NV12/120, YUY/60, XRGB/30; 1280×720 – NV12/60, YUY/60, XRGB/60.
– Status Indicator: RED-power, BLUE-HDMI input, Mixing Slow Flashing-device running.
1.Before you get started, make sure your PC is shut down. Then disconnect all the cables from the back of the computer. Only begin this process when everything is disconnected.
2.Gently yet firmly, slide the video capture card into the PCIe slot, making sure it's fully locked down.
3.Video Setting ：Because the default video output resolution of device is 3840 x 2160, and OBS software will not display video if resolution of video source is smaller than 3840 x 2160, such as 1920 x 1080. Now you need to set resolution to 1920 x 1080 or smaller resolution, then you will see the video on the window.
4.All acquisition parameters are maximum. The actual use process may not meet expectations. For example: 4K capture. adjust depends on your PC Configuration, network speed. For example, you use a super sports car. Then drive on the mountain road. Then you cannot drive at top speed.
5.Note: Please cancel the hibernation setting of the computer, otherwise, a blue screen may appear after hibernation or the computer needs to be restarted. We do not recommend using the device on Windows 7 system.
There are no reviews yet.